Our AAPI subcommittee curated a collection of resources to help uplift the voices of the AAPI community and organizations.
AAPI (Asian American and Pacific Islander) Heritage month presents a meaningful opportunity to look back at the AAPI community’s collective history, and to acknowledge how deeply threaded throughout America’s social fabric it is.
The AAPI subcommittee of FCS’ Culture, Diversity, and Inclusion (CDI) Committee hopes to educate our teams, colleagues, and friends of this population’s vital role in the history and development of our headquarters’ state, California, and the U.S. as a whole. We aim to demonstrate solidarity and make a meaningful and positive impact against the racist rhetoric and physical violence that is plaguing the U.S. right now.
As we celebrate the diversity within the AAPI community, and explore the multi-faceted connections of the AAPI community’s influence on American history and culture, we will continue to highlight a closer look at the struggle for labor rights, matters on environmental justice, immigration and resiliency, and all things relating to culture.
If you would like to learn more in the spirit of self-education, we encourage you to check out this collection of resources we curated that we believe help uplift the voices of the AAPI community and organizations. For additional resources, please visit here.
- Stop AAPI Hate Reporting Site
- APALA Racial Justice Toolkit
- Anti-Racism Resources for Asian Americans
- AOOP Resources for BLM
- Asian American Racial Justice Toolkit
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice (AAJC)
- Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance (APALA)
- Asian American Organizing Project (AAOP)
Organizations Local to our Headquarters (Southern California)
- Orange County Asian and Pacific Islander Community Alliance (OCAPICA)
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice Los Angeles
- Center for Asian Americans United for Self-Empowerment (CAUSE)
- South Asian Network
Organizations Local to our San Francisco Bay Area Office
- Cut Fruit Collective
- East Bay Asian Youth Center
- CAPA Community Education Fund
- Asian Pacific Environmental Network
- Community Health For Asian Americans
Interested in joining our collaborative team at FCS? We are always on the lookout for sharp, energetic team members excited to share their ideas and make an impact. Check out our current career opportunities to learn more.