We have curated a collection of resources that support the AAPI community and organizations.
AAPI (Asian American and Pacific Islander) Heritage month presents an opportunity to look back at the AAPI community’s collective history, and to acknowledge how deeply threaded throughout America’s social fabric it is.
We hope to educate about this population’s vital role in the history and development of California, and the U.S. as a whole.
As we celebrate the diversity within the AAPI community, and explore the multi-faceted connections of the AAPI community’s influence on American history and culture, we will continue to highlight a closer look at the struggle for labor rights, matters on environmental justice, immigration and resiliency, and all things relating to culture.
If you would like to learn more in the spirit of self-education, we encourage you to check out this collection of resources we curated that we believe support AAPI community and organizations. For additional resources, please visit here.
- Stop AAPI Hate Reporting Site
- APALA Racial Justice Toolkit
- Anti-Racism Resources for Asian Americans
- AOOP Resources for BLM
- Asian American Racial Justice Toolkit
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice (AAJC)
- Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance (APALA)
- Asian American Organizing Project (AAOP)
Organizations Local to our Headquarters (Southern California)
- Orange County Asian and Pacific Islander Community Alliance (OCAPICA)
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice Los Angeles
- Center for Asian Americans United for Self-Empowerment (CAUSE)
- South Asian Network
Organizations Local to our San Francisco Bay Area Office
- Cut Fruit Collective
- East Bay Asian Youth Center
- CAPA Community Education Fund
- Asian Pacific Environmental Network
- Community Health For Asian Americans
Interested in finding out more about FCS? We are always on the lookout for sharp, energetic team members excited to share their ideas and make an impact. Check out our current career opportunities to learn more.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the original author. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of ADEC Innovations, and/or any/all contributors to this site.