Cultural Resources Assistant
The CR Assistant position involves conducting record searches at IC’s; surveys; artifact analysis; report preparation; monitoring; and assistance with project coordination when needed, as well as other cultural resource project work.
- Provide support and assistance to Project Managers, and provide suggestions to improve efficiency and effectiveness with field work and project coordination.
- Develop technically sound analyses and reports that meet local, State, and federal requirements.
- Meet firm’s and client’s goals within the agreed-upon scope of work and budget.
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Promote firm’s strengths/reputation within the CRM industry.
- Bachelor’s degree with Section 106 experience required.
- Looking for seasoned individual with ability to work under pressure with critical deadlines; flexibility as to work hours and places: and an understanding Section 106 and CEQA regulations.
- Must be a team player with excellent organizational, written, verbal, interpersonal communication skills as well as attention to detail.
- Digital photography and GIS experience a plus.
- Must have own transportation and be willing to travel for site visits that may require 1-3 days away from home.
- Working on-call between 20-40+ hours per week.
- This position may be filled through our Northern California offices.
How to apply: