Air Quality/Greenhouse Gas/Noise Analyst
The Air Quality/Greenhouse Gas/Noise Analyst would prepare technically sound and legally defensible analyses for California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) documents.
- Provide support and assistance to Section and Project Managers, as requested, in administration functions, and provide suggestions to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop technically and legally defensible air quality, greenhouse gas, and/or noise analyses and technical appendices to be included in CEQA related environmental documents.
- Develop scientific air quality assessments, which may include, but are not limited to, emissions inventories, greenhouse gas/climate change analyses, and air dispersion modeling for assessing compliance with ambient air quality standards and significance thresholds.
- Develop air quality policy documents such as air quality elements to general plans and Climate Action Plans.
- Develop mitigation monitoring plans and programs to insure compliance with stated and agreed-to mitigation requirements.
- Meet firm’s and client’s goals within the agreed-upon scope of work and budget.
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Promote firm’s strengths/reputation in the air quality industry.
- Develop new areas of interest/market areas.
- Provide effective and quality communication through written and oral methods.
- Work creatively as a member of an environmental assessment team.
- Promote teamwork through interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office software applications, especially Word and Excel.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Sciences or related field.
- Two writing samples (such as reports prepared in college) will be requested.
- This position will be filled through the Fresno or San Bernardino office.
- Training would be provided.
How to apply: